Server Virtualization allows partitioning a tangible server into smaller virtual servers, which as a result helps maximize the server resources for your business.
What does this mean in simple terms? Imagine that you have 6 physical servers and you combine them into 2 physical servers. Each physical server would have 3 virtual servers inside. Each of the virtual servers does not know the other exists– each virtual server perceives that it is running exclusively on the physical server. One of the virtual servers could run Windows Server for File and Printer sharing, another could be running Linux, another could be running Exchange Server for email, etc…
Fedcom Server Virtualization enables you to save time and money:
- Scale accordingly based on need.
- Reduce Infrastructure Costs
- Redundancy and Reliability
- Maximize resource utilization
- Utilize resources efficiently by reducing hardware, maintenance, air conditioning and electricity costs